As a professional, you want to foster a workplace that is inclusive of all kinds of people. And when it comes to event planning, you want to be mindful of the laws regarding inclusion. Jessica will talk about how to keep attendees feeling safe, welcome, and included in the event and at your venue. Covering topics ranging from dietary restrictions to signage, participants will leave fully aware of the myriad ways to promote inclusiveness and pull off a successful event!
- Develop practical lists of easy, inexpensive things to do to make events, administrative processes, and other elements inclusive for more people.
- Become familiar with members, users, and participants needs that more than likely you haven't thought about yet.
- Being sensitive to gender, class, development, language access, allergies, sensitivities, while working collaboratively with vendors, facilities, and local, state, and federal mandates.
This session qualifies for 1.0 CAE hour and 1.5 HRCI CEUs.
Program Titles and Supporting Materials
This program contains the following components:
- Inclusion: Beyond the Law - Video
- Inclusion: Beyond the Law - Audio
Inclusion: Beyond the Law - PPT
Inclusion: Beyond the Law - Assessing Your Organization
How To Attend
Join the self-paced program from your office, home, or hotel room using a computer and high speed
internet connection. You may start and stop the program at your convenience, continue where you left off, and review supporting materials as often as you like.
Please note: Internet Explorer is no longer a supported browser. We recommend using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari for best results.
You may access this course on a computer or mobile device with high speed internet (iPhones require iOS 10 or higher). Recommended browsers are Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
If applicable, you may obtain credit in multiple jurisdictions simultaneously for this program (see pending/approved list below).
If electing credit for this program, registrants in jurisdictions not listed below will receive a
Certificate of Completion that may or may not meet credit requirements in other jurisdictions.
Where applicable, credit will be only awarded to a paid registrant completing
all the requirements of the program as determined by the selected accreditation authority.
Click on jurisdiction for specific details
SeminarWeb and Wyoming Society of Association Executives programs are non-refundable.
We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. (Read Statement