Association Executives have all the challenges of being a CEO and then some! As an association executive you need to be both a powerful leader and a mindful leader.
Learn to be a high-performance leader with the mental training Dr. TC North used to help catapult the success of:
- The 31 Olympic athletes he mentally trained.
- Olympic teams he mentally coached.
- Slumping professional sports team he turned around in two weeks to make the playoffs.
- Sales team that created a high-performance culture and increased gross sales 26%, improving net revenue 301% from three months of coaching and training.
- Two entrepreneurs who struggled with years of flat revenue and frustration until they resolved their blocks to success and fears. They then catapulted their companies and became members of the Inc. 5000.
- Non-profit he helped increased their working budget from $8 million to $27 Million.
You’ll learn the four dimensions of high-performance and techniques you can immediately apply for yourself and your organization.
Here is what your peers have said about this program:
“Overall very imformative. Good content, good presenter.”
Program Titles and Supporting Materials
This program contains the following components:
- How to Become a High-Performance Association Executive - Video
How to Become a High-Performance Association Executive - Paper
How To Attend
Join the self-paced program from your office, home, or hotel room using a computer and high speed
internet connection. You may start and stop the program at your convenience, continue where you left off, and review supporting materials as often as you like.
Please note: Internet Explorer is no longer a supported browser. We recommend using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari for best results.
You may access this course on a computer or mobile device with high speed internet (iPhones require iOS 10 or higher). Recommended browsers are Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
If applicable, you may obtain credit in multiple jurisdictions simultaneously for this program (see pending/approved list below).
If electing credit for this program, registrants in jurisdictions not listed below will receive a
Certificate of Completion that may or may not meet credit requirements in other jurisdictions.
Where applicable, credit will be only awarded to a paid registrant completing
all the requirements of the program as determined by the selected accreditation authority.
Click on jurisdiction for specific details
SeminarWeb and Wyoming Society of Association Executives programs are non-refundable.
We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. (Read Statement