It’s a question those of us in business have asked time and time again – “What’s my ROI on social media?” How often have you tried — in vain — to calculate your return on investment in digital and social media? In this session, Spencer Smith will share the one social media metric no one is talking about, ROTOMA (Return on Top of Mind Awareness), and why you should start using this strategy instead.
• Understand why Return on Investment (ROI) is one of the most simple math problems there is...until it isn't.
• Establish what people really want to know when they're asking "What's our ROI?"
• Discover why being the most talented or most well-known person/company can actually work against you.
• Understand the metaphor of "wearing your own band's t-shirt" and why you should stop doing it right now.
Program Titles and Supporting Materials
This program contains the following components:
- ROTOMA - A Better Way to Calculate Social Media ROI - Video
ROTOMA - A Better Way to Calculate Social Media ROI - Paper
How To Attend
Join the self-paced program from your office, home, or hotel room using a computer and high speed
internet connection. You may start and stop the program at your convenience, continue where you left off, and review supporting materials as often as you like.
Please note: Internet Explorer is no longer a supported browser. We recommend using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari for best results.
You may access this course on a computer or mobile device with high speed internet (iPhones require iOS 10 or higher). Recommended browsers are Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
If applicable, you may obtain credit in multiple jurisdictions simultaneously for this program (see pending/approved list below).
If electing credit for this program, registrants in jurisdictions not listed below will receive a
Certificate of Completion that may or may not meet credit requirements in other jurisdictions.
Where applicable, credit will be only awarded to a paid registrant completing
all the requirements of the program as determined by the selected accreditation authority.
Click on jurisdiction for specific details
SeminarWeb and Wyoming Society of Association Executives programs are non-refundable.
We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. (Read Statement